May 18, 2009

Tidepooling

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid. The family is on video, courtesy of a snazzy little, straight-to-digital, Flip Mino camcorder. Despite my scratchy voice and crazy family, they still sold me one.

Saturday we headed to the coast for some tidepooling at Fitzgerald Marine Reserve in Moss Beach, California. We all enjoyed it...if you have 2 minutes and 28 seconds, come along for the ride!



*Disclaimer: Any issues with this video should be squarely blamed on Mama DB and Bride of Mukor. They started it!

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Oh, you can't scare me! So cute. I haven't been there in a few years, I love it. And I like how you were brave with the hermit crab.

Tiffany T said...

Oh, I LOVE this! Seeing your family in video makes the miles between us shrink away :).

Aside from hearing your girls' sweet voices, my favorite part is where you were so "brave" and dropped the hermit crab. THAT was brave!

Danielle said...

lol, the hermit crab!!! MORE VIDEOS, MORE VIDEOS!